Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Now France is next

Hello everyone!

When I said that you could not lose confidence, I did not say it just because. This is a tool of the team that in tough times we bond even more and we proved once again that we can be the team we all thought.

Today we made a great game. Poland, host, was playing very well, but we knew it was a life or death match and we could not fail. We all came out very focused and from the start we picked up a comfortable lead (today there was no need for your pills eh grandma!!..). From the beginning we have defended well and we have been successful, especially Juanki [Juan Carlos Navarro] 7/9 in triples, PLAYER.

After the game, we showered quickly and we went by bus, we expected a three-hour trip... But the trip was short, thanks to movies, the pizzas and the end of the book "The Girl Who Played with Fire," what a great moment when I discovered the identity of Zala, I won’t tell you more but I recommend it. Now I will start the third, which Jorge [Garbajosa] told me is very good, although he says the best of the three is the second one.

In the end we got France next. A team that has not lost a game and is playing very well. But I trust once again in this team, and we will go with everything from the start. It will be difficult because only hearing names like Tony Parker, Diaw, Batum... grandma, prepare the pills because it will be a tough match.

A hug to all and with everything!!! Let’s go!!!!

Ricky

Translated from: his Official website

No comments:

Post a Comment