Sunday, July 25, 2010

Guti confirms relationship with Noelia Lopez as he says good bye to Real Madrid

Guti says goodbye to Real Madrid after 15 years on the team and a total of 24 belonging to the Madrid club. Until now the player of the white team appeared this morning at a news conference with athletic director of the entity, Jorge Valdano. Guti, visibly emotional, and thanked the club for "how well they've been" with him.

"I want to thank everyone who supported me, my family and friends have always been there and my children that give everything to me." The athlete added: "I want to thank them because they have been an important part in my professional life and especially my parents and my sister. Almost all the titles that I have achieved has been due to them, their support," he said in the presence of his mother, who could not hold back tears. The athlete, who suppressed emotion during the ceremony, said that "the feelings I have inside" and confessed: "My family, my friends and my girl, know what I'm going through."

In this manner the athlete thus confirming his relationship with model Noelia Lopez, whom we saw him relaxing on the beaches of Formentera. And who a few days ago stated: "I'm getting to know her. We're really well, enjoying each others company and is a good time for both of us, really." Days later, the soccer player attended a fashion show in Ibiza, where Noelia was working. Upon completion and before the questions of the journalists he said she was "very pretty" and hoped that the relationship becomes established.- Hola!

No comments:

Post a Comment