Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jessica Bueno Talks for the first time about Feliciano Lopez

Miss Sevilla 2010, without going into too much detail about the relationship with Feliciano Lopez, told us: "I never expected all this to happen. Infact I never wanted to go with Feliciano to Sevilla because I knew they were going to photograph us together and therefore prefered to go to Marbella, because we thought there we would be more relaxed and away from the spotlight... I do not want fame. To me what concerns me is to get to the Miss Spain contest. I am very pleased and happy."

The beautiful Andalusian presented the video clip with singer Hugo for his latest album Nuevas Latitudes (New Latitudes) and, Dónde estaré (Where will I be) is the title of the song in which Jessica Bueno makes an appears in. A different and new experience for her: "I enjoyed working with Hugo. I felt very well, comfortable. Although I'm in fashion, this has been a new experience which I found wonderful and I had a fantastic time making the making of the video."

Watch the teaser of the making off 'Dónde estaré'



While Jessica is concerned with her work commitments in Spain, Feliciano demonstrates his skills on the tennis courts in Los Angeles' Farmers Classic tournament, in which he has come with batteries recharged after their rest days on the beach.-Hola

No comments:

Post a Comment